.

.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Miracles Happen Everyday....

The word “miracle” “signifies in Christian theology a striking interposition of divine power by which the operations of the ordinary course of nature are overruled, suspended, or modified”
I got this word Miracle on my brain yesterday and just can't seem to let go of it. You see as I headed out yesterday on North 421 headed to Sunday School I witnessed a Miracle. I watched as the car that was directly ahead of me flipping not once but twice into the air and land in the ditch the opposite way it was going.
I got out of my car and begin to walk toward the crash and was amazed when the driver pushed open his door and stood up and then walked over and sat down on the side of the bank. From what I had just witnessed I would have thought that no one could walk away from something like that. His car was totalled out and suspended there as if it were being cradled by the ditch line.
As I made my way home from church I begin to think about the divine power of a Miracle. I got to thinking about the people God put there that morning. A Pastor Bobby Stevens, Glenna Marcum, Sharon Finley, Sonya Maxie and myself.
You often hear about miracles but when you actually come face to face with one it is truly astounding.
MY GOD IS GREAT!

No comments: