.

.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Leap Of Faith

There comes a time in our lives when we have to take a leap of faith. We must step out of our comfort zone and venture out into the unknown. I am at the precipice and have been there for some time now. I have not been able to cross over because there was no plan in sight. I have lamented to God for not rolling out the proverbial carpet for me. Increasingly, as the sun rises and sets, day in and day out, my patience for mediocrity continues to erode. I move closer and closer to the edge.

The spirit is calling forth and telling me to take that leap. Such is the nature of faith…the absence of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen. There out in front of me is my plan. It is a plan to hold fast to that faith and leap!

No comments: