.

.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Of This I'm Sure...

When I found this pic it reminded me of a time many years ago. I was probably around 7 or 8 years old at the time. I had been watching a storm outside the window (leaning on the back of the couch) looking out and ran to my mom with excitement and began telling her that I had seen an outline in lightening of a man holding a book in his hands.  I've often wondered over the years what it meant. Why had I seen this. I never had any doubt who it was. I knew it was Jesus, even then! I think now maybe I was afraid of the storm and that was His way of letting me know that He was with me. 
It’s the truth!! – Jesus is always with us!!
No matter:
How bad the storm is.
How high the waves may get.
Jesus is with us in this boat called life and since He’s with us; the storm will calm, and the waves will die down. He will give us grace and wisdom to handle everything we are walking through to get to the other side always!!!