.

.

Monday, August 27, 2012

On The Road Again....

Sometimes I find myself at the most unusual places. Me and Randy like to explore when we are out and it's become somewhat of an adventure at times. This past weekend we ended up at the Harley Davidson store in London, Ky. Neither one of us have any desire to purchase or let alone ride a motorcycle of any kind but, that doesn't mean we can't appreciate art in all it's forms and meet some really cool people at the same time. We learned that there are 5 families of Harley's...who would have thought...lol Thanks to Stan for educating me on that.

I've also started another little project of adventures which is in the works and is gonna require a lot of travelling into some far off places. I plan to start taking pictures of churches in autumn, the older the churches the better. Bro.Larry is gonna help direct me to a few that he thinks will be perfect for what I'm doing. I feel God leading me to start working on a book of Churches in pictures. I don't know how long it will take but I'm gonna just start and see where it takes me.