.

.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Ruby Goes To Prom


Air Evac Lifeteam 109 granted me permission to shoot with their awesome Bell Helicopter for Prom 2013. I think what they are doing in our community is so cool. This was a little bittersweet of an experience for me and I was kind of nervous to tell you the truth. It was actually the first time I've even been able to get close to a helicopter in years. I prayed for God to help me through this shoot and He did. I can just hear Fred saying "WOW! A Bell Helicopter!" It was his dream helicopter. lol It was a bit windy and I almost thought I made the wrong decision in shooting out side yesterday. Through all the wind I think it was worth it Ruby. You were so beautiful and I'm so proud of you.
 
The following pics were taken @ Air Evac Lifeteam 109 Helipad in Manchester, Ky.