.

.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

He is our Burden Bearer

It seems like this week has been very hard on so many. Our Church family has lost love ones and their are those dealing with illness and other situations. There were so many heavy hearts last night as we prayed for divine intervention, for healing, for salvation from emotional or physical pain.

I know as I made my way home last night I began to think about all the things we were praying for and just began to cry. In this life we tend to carry so much weight on our spirit and often forget that we have an advocate with the father. We are his!

When I got home I fell to my knees and began to pray for understanding. I knelt there for sometime praying and these words came to me
"I Am The Burden Bearer".

I prayed, I will lay them at your feet and trust in you to bear what I cannot. I give them all to you Lord. AND I DID.. because He said
"YOU ARE MINE!"

No comments: