.

.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Pastor Appreciation June 5th

It is Biblical for a church to recognize and honor the godly ministers who serve faithfully the flock of God. Paul wrote the following words to the church at Thessalonica:

“Now we ask you, brothers, to respect those who work hard among you, who are over you in the Lord and who admonish you. Hold them in the highest regard in love because of their work...” (I Thessalonians 5:12-13)
I personally Love my Pastor's and their families for all they do. Often times the work goes unseen by us in our busy everyday life. It's so easy for some people to judge until they have walked in someone else shoes. When I'm confronted with ill words about those I love and respect I simply remember at where they started and where they are now. You can't tell me that God's Blessing's aren't Abundant and Bountiful. I can see it with my very eyes. It has taught me that sometimes you have to
STEP OUT!
Step Out on Faith and the path of God will open unto you.

No comments: