.

.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Photography By Michael Davidson

When I first started getting acquainted with Michael this was one of the things we had in common. Our love of Photography...I appreciate all forms of photography because for me it is art. It is as unique as the person who snaps the button. What appeals to one might not necessarily appeal to another. Michael has the ability to look at something old and find the beauty in it. He has a way of looking at landscapes that treat the eye to something a little magical. The older, more rustic/dirty/simple the better. That's where the character comes in.  Below is just a few samples of what he has captured and trust me this doesn't even scratch the surface. These were just some of my favorites. Everything has beauty just not everyone can see it. Enjoy!











No comments: