.

.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Getting Older

I got up this morning and started out with my usual routine and sat down at the computer and was trying to get into the blog and it just wasn't happening. I must have typed and then re-typed the password about 7 times before it let me in. I thought what is wrong with my fingers and eyes today. I've been having problems with my eyes lately and was talking to Randy about getting older. I told him the truth, I Hate it!!! lol There are certain times in our life when it just hits us like a brick. Changes in our appearance, eyes etc... that really shouldn't mean all that much, but they do mean something to us. I'm having a real hard time in dealing with this thing called change. I don't like it, don't want it, wish it would go back to where it came from. Randy said it's called getting older, EMBRACE IT!

No comments: