.

.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Unequally Yoked? Spiritually Single

I found a beautiful little article from God's Grace Daily Inspiration Blog that I follow and wanted to share.
Lord, is my husband listening? Disheartened and confused I have asked myself this many times. I speak but my words do not resonate in him. When I speak of you Lord I feel as though my words go in one ear and out the other. Am I making a difference in his life? What is the point? The lies of the enemy would have me believe that nothing will change and I’m hopeless; but the truth is God is with me and I am making a difference. It will not happen overnight, but it will happen! Have you felt this way? We need to tune in to God to hear His Voice. We need to read His word, meditate in it and pray; to insure that the words we choose to direct to our husbands are spirit filled and not just words. We need to speak words that edify and encourage. This is a challenging feat being that we must minister to our husbands all day everyday but we are not alone! “We have not received the spirit of the world. God has given us His Holy Spirit that we may know about the things given to us by Him.

We speak about these things also. We do not use words of man’s wisdom. We use words given to us by the Holy Spirit. We use these words to tell what the Holy Spirit wants to say to those who put their trust in Him.” (1 Corinthians 2:12-13)

We have been given the authority to speak of His things and His name so do it courageously knowing that the Holy Spirit will finish the work. Nothing you do or say will be in vain because it’s all for the Glory of God. Your word will not fall to the ground! The seed will be planted and God will make it grow! (1 Samuel 3:19)

Shayla

Shayla is a woman on a mission, creator of Spiritually Single; God has infused her soul with a passion to encourage and guide those Spiritually Single at heart. Whether you are Unequally Yoked, Dating, Divorced or simply the only believer in your family, she is determined to pour God’s hope and love into your life.

http://www.facebook.com/SpirituallySingle

No comments: