.

.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Giving To Him

Scripture calls us to “meditate on it day and night, so that [we] may be careful to act in accordance with all that is written” (Josh. 1:8). Bible study and prayer each morning play an important part of our daily walk with God. We must communicate with our Father in Heaven in order to grow and stay in His will. We need to put an emphasis on a proper Quiet Time. I'm the type of person that needs quiet when I get down to pray.  I like quiet when I'm communicating or otherwise I just can't pray effectively. Quiet prayer time allows me, to “encounter the living God” and be “transformed by the Holy Spirit.” I know we are all different and we worship in our own unique way, so no matter how you pray and worship remember that God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. Worship to me is not about what I'm getting it's about what I'm giving to Him. 

Tes