.

.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Lee University Campus Choir

I went to Faith Assembly in London last night and got to watch the Church of God's, Lee University, Campus Choir. All I can say is WOW!
Where on earth was everyone from the Church of God's around here? You should have been there is all I can say. You all missed it! This choir was so anointed and God's presence was so thick it was unbelievable. I feel so honored to have got to hear them. We found out later in the evening that this choir is one of two Pentecostal choirs who will be performing at the Inauguration for President Obama. Now that's pretty cool that a Pentecostal choir has been invited. These young kids were amazing. This was not a concert this was a full fledged worship choir like I've never seen before. They sing and worship with full abandon. I so wish our young people could have seen this.