.

.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful(Tes)

For as long as I can remember, Sunday School has been a part of my life.  Today I want to acknowledge my Sunday School teacher Larry Howard and tell him how thankful I am for his ministry to each of us every Sunday.  I am who I am today to a large extent because of what I've learned from being in Sunday School throughout the years. Larry is such an anointed man of God and so easy to talk to when you have questions. He takes the time to explain things and makes it clear. It's important to have people who we can communicate with when we have questions concerning the Word of God. Sometimes you get the feeling that people just don't want to or don't have the time to talk. Hello and goodbye are often times all the words some have time for. I sometimes sit and watch how Larry will go to people and not only talk to them but he listens to what they have to say. You can't fake that, you can see that he has a heart for people's needs, and that he is genuine. It makes me say to myself, I wanna be more like that. 

That why I'm thankful for Larry because I know that I could call on him with any questions and that he would make himself available.  I'm thankful for his dedication to his ministry and can honestly say I think he displays the character of God.

 Thank you, for all you do Larry.  Teresa