.

.

Monday, April 8, 2013

Free as a Bird...

I went outside early this morning and heard a commotion in the gutter along side my house. A bird had gotten itself stuck in the gutter and couldn't get out. I could see it's beak and it was trying so hard to get out. Of course, I though to myself the only way I'm going to get it out is to cut the connection at the bottom and ruin the gutter so I went inside and got the scissors and came back out and cut the plastic fitting. I thought some people may of thought me crazy for doing it and would have said well it got itself into that predicament and should suffer the consequences that came with it. Which would be death for sure. I'm so glad that I don't have a heavenly father who when I get myself into predicaments would so easily give up on me. It was the greatest sight and feeling to see that bird finally make it's way out and to see it fly away. Now that's what I call being free as a bird. lol