.

.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

React With Love

The last couple of days one of the most talked about subjects from the news and facebook has been on what defines Marriage. One of my friends on facebook was making their opinion known very clear and I became somewhat a little irritated and I thought well I'm just going to delete them. You all know that little feeling that rises up in you, but then something stirred in my spirit not to delete them. The words kept rolling over and over in my mind WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?... He wouldn't respond like that.
We are certainly living in the end days. People will twist the Word of God to try and fit their own agenda. Try to make themselves out to be right. The Word of God is for Direction and CORRECTION. The thing is some people just don't want to follow the rules. Marriage is between a Man and a Woman. I love everyone no matter how they choose to live, but in the end God's Word will stand. I will treat everyone no matter if they despise me and reject me with love. It may be hard at times but it's the right thing to do. It's all ...about a CHOICE.. So many times I stop and wonder how Jesus would react and I can't help but imagine it would be with nothing but pure love and Words of Truth. I can't imagine him having a screaming match with anyone on the side of the street. That's not the Jesus I serve. God's Word was given so that we should know the difference between right and wrong. Regrettably in today's time people don't want anything to be wrong. The worlds motto is becoming ANYTHING GOES....
Maybe at some point that person I was intent on deleting will see something I write, share or just need a word of encouragement etc.... Which goes to say remember to think before you act. When we let anger direct our actions we give the enemy the upper hand. Which is to cut off all contact with those we should be reaching out to instead. I have a news flash for you these are the very people you would see Jesus trying to reach. Re-Act with Love