.

.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

If you're a survivor, fighter or supporter! Spread The Word!

The best way to find breast cancer early is with a mammogram. If you are a woman age 50 years or older, have a family history or simply notice changes, be sure to consult your family Physician and be sure to keep up with your regular screening of your mammogram.

Please don't be embarrassed or shy about asking questions, this is your life. This is a cause very close to my heart. We all know someone who has dealt with breast cancer, a family member a dear friend. When I worked in the medical field I participated in the care of patients who were going through this battle. I got to see up close and personal the toll that it takes on peoples lives. I know the importance of early detection. Help save lives and spread the word!