.

.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

His Heartbeat for Women

Continued from Banner Inspitation....This description of Mary has always made a huge impression on me.  I often think to myself, “I would love to be known and to be remembered as ‘a woman after God’s own heart’”.  For this reason, I have read many books and articles, listened to many CD’s, and am being mentored by an older and wiser woman, on how to be a godly woman in an ungodly generation.  It is my deepest desire to love Him, worship Him, obey Him, please Him and serve Him, all the days of my life!  It is the cry of my heart to establish and advance His Kingdom here on earth as it is in heaven, by being a woman of godly influence.  To be God’s woman, loving Him passionately with my whole heart, is my greatest desire and it is also my greatest desire to have other women join me as we seek to be the women God calls us and will empower us to be, women after His own heart!   Our transformation into becoming more and more like Him is most definitely His work, but what I hope to offer here are the insights, understandings and disciplines we can follow in order to place ourselves before the Lord, so that He can do that work in our hearts and lives, for His glory!